[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-9: Resolve Conflict Between RSA and 8.2 Utilization Requirements

xiaofan yang nikiyangxf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:27:52 EDT 2014

Hi John,

I have further enquiry about ARIN 8.2 process.

Number one:I am also worried about the costs of doing a 8.2 transfer
followed by a 8.3 transfer.  I wonder if I will have to involve the legal
help to deal with ARIN legal.  In my case I bought a company that now is
out of business. How complicated does ARIN make this process?  I want some
assurance that I will be treated equally to any other companies whether it
is  a big company or a small company like us.

Number two:  If we do a 8.2 transfer followed by a 8.3 transfer, will the
stated purpose for our number resources remains the same?? I am afraid of
that ARIN will not approve our transfer.

Number three:  As we have bought the company,  do we have the property
right on those IPs?  in our past agreement and future agreement arranged
for 8.3,  we would like to have some kinds of property right on those IPs,
will that conflict with ARIN policy?

Niki