[arin-ppml] where I can find most recent ARIN allocation list

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Thu Sep 5 02:48:50 EDT 2013

Hi

Do you know where I can find the most recent allocation list? e.g. /15 MADE
to company A at date 5/9/13.

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.