[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2013-3: Tiny IPv6 Allocations for ISPs

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Sat Mar 30 19:06:47 EDT 2013

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013, David Farmer wrote:

> After thinking about it for a while, if we even need any policy at all, we
> should just have a general policy describing how IPv6 block can be reduced by
> returning only part of a block, it should probably be very generic and apply
> to allocations and end user assignments.  It might even be better if it we a
> separate proposal all together.

Agreed, which is why the language in this proposal allows for that, and
that was done on purpose.

I don't want to see that separated to a separate policy proposal because
it is critical to making this one function as intended.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442