[arin-ppml] ARIN-2013-4: RIR Principles / Request for General Thoughts

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Jun 17 11:21:06 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Sweeting, John
<john.sweeting at twcable.com> wrote:
> As with all policy proposals everything that is learned on the list will
> be taken to the PPM in October where the AC Shepherds will share these
> statistics along with other pertinent information and also take input at
> the meeting.

Hi John,

After the draft is further developed. Like June 4's slide #5 at NANOG
58 said it would be. Yes?

When do you expect to have the next draft? I look forward to reading
it and offering feedback.

> We also had some input at the NANOG 58 PPC.

I read about it here.
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ppc_nanog58/ppc_transcript.html#anchor_5

So, what did you learn from Matt Pounsett and Scott Leibrand, the two
folks who offered feedback there?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004