[arin-ppml] ARIN-2013-4: RIR Principles / Request for General Thoughts

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:03:21 EDT 2013

----
my android sent this

On Jun 10, 2013 12:18 PM, "William Herrin" <bill at herrin.us> wrote:

> For anyone keeping score:

Anyone keeping score probably doesn't need you to do it for them... ;-)

This also is likely a bit premature. I'd like to encourage more folks,  who
haven't responded yet, to provide their thoughts. I've avoided sending such
a summary for fear it would have a chilling effect, signaling that the
thread is closed. This is not the case.

~Chris