[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2013-4: RIR Principles - revised

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Jul 19 14:56:40 EDT 2013

On Jul 19, 2013, at 2:45 PM, Steven Ryerse <SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com> wrote:

> The suggestion link below for changes to the Mission Statement is good but putting out an actual change the board is considering for input would be much better.

Steve -

I believe I said exactly that on this list two days ago; specifically,
that we would bring any future changes to the community for
feedback via the consultation process -

"While the change was intended to improve clarity, the fact that it could
be read otherwise is definitely an indication that the process of changing
the Mission statement needs more care.  I believe that (in the future) the
ARIN consultation process should be used to apprise the community of any intended change and receive feedback thereon, and will proceed this way in the future if at all possible."

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO