[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2013-4: RIR Principles - revised

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Mon Jul 15 17:05:48 EDT 2013

Steven,

In your "right sized allocations" vision for policy is it necessary for
a large company with a /8 to demonstrate that they are using the current
/8 they have before they can get another one?  How long after they get
there new /8 can they ask for another one, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year, 2
years..?

Thanks

David Farmer               Email: farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE     Phone: 1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029  Cell: 1-612-812-9952