[arin-ppml] Thoughts on Conservation [was: Re: Draft Policy ARIN-2013-4: RIR Principles - revised]

Bill Darte billdarte at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:43:29 EDT 2013

The belief system from which the principles of 2050 seem to spring is
that....a public resource like IP addresses should be made available to
those who need them in as fair and equitable manner as possible in a way
that aids the expansion of the Internet.....the way that is done is through
public policy in this region through and RIR system founded upon those
principles and created by all those wishing to be part of the process.
That too seems obvious.  That the policies are unfair or obsolete is indeed
up to the discretion of those involved at least for the time being.

bd