[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-182 Follow Up

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:06:27 EST 2013

Hail PPML!

Following the (first ever) Public Policy Consultation (PPC) at NANOG
57, David and I are still seeking a more concrete, technical problem
statement for ARIN-prop-182. If you have such a problem statement, or
would like to speak in favor of the current statement, please let us
know!

The problem statement presented at the PPC:
"There is no difference between mobile and fixed aggregation and
address assignment architectures in the real world of real networks.
Consequently, ARIN policy should not assert there is a difference.”

The presentations, transcripts, and videos of the PPC can be found
here: https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ppc_nanog57/

Your feedback is extremely valuable as we decide how to move forward.

Cheers,
~Chris

--
@ChrisGrundemann