[arin-ppml] Policy regulate ARIN's responds time.

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Tue Dec 10 15:38:48 EST 2013

Hi John

We would more appreciate if you may discuss the policy implantation in
our case and if we have any misunderstanding in the ticket to start
with.

I mean literately telling us what to do really doesn't solve the
problem--as base on our understanding of the policy, it might very
well be otherwise, but having a discussion about the policy--and if we
ware wrong, please convince us, would be the best solution, and it
would help us as new member has better understanding of the policy
text.

I will move off the list from now on as it start getting personal and
not related to PDP. Just hoping a faster discussion and responds
process alone the way. we'd like to contribute in this community as
much as we can.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
> On Dec 11, 2013, at 4:21 AM, Lu Heng <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi John:
>>
>> Thanks for timely reply.
>>
>> The last reply we post in the ticket was 28th Nov, and with 2 phone
>> calls alone the way, we did not receive single words yet.
>>
>> I would hope at least we can achieve a discussion like the one we have here.
>
> We will resend you the email noting the additional information necessary
> to continue processing your Internet number resource request.
>
> Thanks,
> /John
>
> John Curran
> President and CEO
> ARIN

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.