[arin-ppml] Policy regulate ARIN's responds time.

Lu h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Tue Dec 10 03:23:17 EST 2013

Hi

For "unknown reason", sorry for the mistyping.

We had in average 3 weeks responds time after we responds to arin in our ticket.

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this message and including the text of the transmission received.