[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2012-6: Revising Section 4.4 C/I Reserved Pool Size

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Sep 20 16:18:36 EDT 2012

On Sep 20, 2012, at 3:42 PM, Chris Grundemann <cgrundemann at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
>> On Sep 20, 2012, at 3:08 PM, Chris Grundemann <cgrundemann at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Are statistics for the number of Critical Infrastructure requests and
>>> assignments over the past year (or longer) easily accessible
>>> somewhere?
>>
>> The raw data on the assignments made is available here:
>>
>> <https://www.arin.net/knowledge/micro_allocations.html>
>
> Is there data on _when_ they were handed out? E.g. How many
> assignments were made each month, and each year, for the past 12-18
> months and 3-5 years?

We haven't traditionally produced summary statistics for the critical infrastructure
assignments, but they do appear both in Whois as well as the "Raw Historical Delegation"
files <https://www.arin.net/knowledge/statistics/rir.html> with the date of assignment.

Do you want ARIN to produce a historic summary of these assignments?

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN