[arin-ppml] Encouraging IPv6 Transition (was: Clarify /29 assignment identification requirement)

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Tue May 15 14:00:40 EDT 2012

    William> On 5/14/12, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
    >> arin-consult may be an appropriate choice which is not limited to
    >> members.

    William> Hi Owen,

    William> Arin-consult topics are initiated by ARIN. Should ARIN
    William> initiate a "How can we help you more rapidly deploy IPv6?"
    William> topic, I'll be pleased to engage in it there.

And, who is "you" in this context.
I think that ARIN is doing a great job getting *ISP*s to deploy IPv6.

Enterprises and equipment and software vendors have different
problems/requirements.

And I'll say it again: enterprises and equipment vendors need
Non-Connected Network space, and they need it at the same cost as
RFC1918 address space.

] mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.