[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - April 2012

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue May 15 13:33:59 EDT 2012

> The AC abandoned ARIN-2011-5, ARIN-2011-7, and ARIN-2012-4 and kept
> ARIN-2012-2 on their docket. Anyone dissatisfied with these decisions
> may initiate a petition. The petition to advance these draft policies
> would be the "Last Call Petition." The deadline to begin a petition
> will be five business days after the AC's draft meeting minutes are
> published.

The minutes from the ARIN Advisory Council's April 25 meeting have
been published:
https://www.arin.net/about_us/ac/ac2012_0425.html

The deadline to begin a petition is 22 May 2012.

For more information on starting and participating in petitions, see PDP
Petitions at: https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp_petitions.html

The ARIN Policy Development Process can be found at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services