[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-170 Transfer of Number Resources in caseof Bankruptcy

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sun May 13 07:28:39 EDT 2012

On May 12, 2012, at 11:17 PM, Drake Pallister wrote:

> Ah the holding pen is another good name for a place to keep the resources safe during any proceedings.

Mr. Pallister -

  In many ways, a "holding pen" is what occurs already in bankruptcy
  proceedings with respect to contracts and services, as the courts
  will require uninterrupted services in many cases to avoid impact
  to the estate.  This is done under supervision of the bankruptcy
  court, as it has jurisdiction in these matters which comes first.

  Please reference attached email regarding taking actions specific
  to resources entering bankruptcy proceedings.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO