[arin-ppml] Encouraging IPv6 Transition (was: Clarify /29assignment identification requirement)

Mike Burns mike at nationwideinc.com
Fri May 11 14:06:49 EDT 2012

+1
There is a lot of thrashing about to solve problems most naturally solved by
a market.

> the arin community's local austrian-school economist is dr. milton
> mueller, and he has indeed made the points you describe. unconvincingly
> from my point of view, but let's not forget about him altogether.

Indeed.  I'd revisit his suggestions.  A market, when left to its
devices, solves these problems with remarkable speed and little
difficulty.  It does so by leveraging all the knowledge, experience,
requirements, and resources of its participants in a way that no series
of conjectures, assertions, plans, and surveys are able.