[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-167 Removal of Renumbering Requirement for Small Multihomers

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue May 1 12:18:26 EDT 2012

On Apr 30, 2012, at 7:38 PM, William Herrin wrote:
> it'll have to renumber. Which means I personally will have to deal
> with the pain.

Now I'm going to go back to the devil's advocate side again, and also point out that the pain of renumbering is not the horror, the horror, the horror that everyone makes it out to be. Painful, and sometimes slow when there are lots of external dependancies, but it's really not as bad as people make it out to be ;-)

--
Jo Rhett