[arin-ppml] Inital ISP IPv6 Allocation Policy Question

Kevin Blumberg kevinb at thewire.ca
Wed Mar 21 20:11:47 EDT 2012

I wanted to get some feedback from the community on the following section of the NRPM.

6.5.2.2. Qualifications

An organization qualifies for an allocation under this policy if they meet any of the following criteria:
1. Have a previously justified IPv4 ISP allocation from ARIN or one of its predecessor registries or can qualify for an IPv4 ISP allocation under current criteria.

In my mind this text would allow for ARIN, to setup a fast track button on ARIN online, to give an existing IPv4 member a new allocation without any
further justification. Is that how other's read this text, is there any other text that you believe would contradict my statement?

Thanks,

Kevin Blumberg