[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-176 Increase Needs-Based Justification to 60 months on 8.3 Specified Transfers

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 00:29:47 EDT 2012

On 6/29/12, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
> I don't know what you mean by "should be left at home" but please remember
> that we have an open policy development process.

Honest public input is a very good thing.

Left at home  or ~/ is a unix reference  to the place where any
specific propositions
belong that are not driven by support of the particular commmunity
that ARIN serves.

Only propositions supported by and in the interest of resource holders
in general
get installed  in whatever place  policies get installed.

--
-JH