[arin-ppml] Legacy InterNIC Documents

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Jun 29 08:53:52 EDT 2012

On Jun 29, 2012, at 8:14 AM, Steven Ryerse wrote:
I hope sharing these original documents help further the debate going on about these legacy IP blocks and I plan on submitting more comments on this subject within another submission.  Hope this helps everyone!

Steve -

   Indeed - you requested and were assigned a Class C network number.
   Hopefully, this issuance of the address block to your organization in
   the Internet Registry has helped you in the use of TCP/IP protocols.

   At the time you were issued it, I do not believe that there was any way to
   transfer the registration, but now as a result of community-developed policy
   in the region, you may also transfer the block to another party with appropriate
   need.  See <https://www.arin.net/resources/request/transfers_8_3.html>
   for more information.

Thanks!
/John