[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-176 Increase Needs-Based Justification to 60 months on 8.3 Specified Transfers

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:26:26 EDT 2012

On 6/28/12, jeffmehlenbacher at ipv4marketgroup.com
<jeffmehlenbacher at ipv4marketgroup.com> wrote:
> I understand your desire to sit tight and assess statistical evidence
> before suggesting a longer justification period is required. My concern

The justification period should stay at no more than 24 months, until
there is substantial data
indicating  that changing it is actually beneficial for the community
and not harmful.

And not just beneficial for  speculators or  IPv4 resource holders in
possession of resources that they do not require,  and orgs that want
more resources than they can justify.

--
-JH