[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-177 Revising Section 4.4 C/I Reserved Pool Size

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jun 27 13:22:44 EDT 2012

ARIN-prop-177 Revising Section 4.4 C/I Reserved Pool Size

ARIN received the following policy proposal and is posting it to the
Public Policy Mailing List (PPML) in accordance with the Policy
Development Process.

The ARIN Advisory Council (AC) will review the proposal at their next
regularly scheduled meeting (if the period before the next regularly
scheduled meeting is less than 10 days, then the period may be extended
to the subsequent regularly scheduled meeting). The AC will decide how
to utilize the proposal and announce the decision to the PPML.

The AC invites everyone to comment on the proposal on the PPML,
particularly their support or non-support and the reasoning
behind their opinion. Such participation contributes to a thorough
vetting and provides important guidance to the AC in their deliberations.

Draft Policies and Proposals under discussion can be found at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/index.html

The ARIN Policy Development Process can be found at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp.html

Mailing list subscription information can be found
at: https://www.arin.net/mailing_lists/

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

## * ##

ARIN-prop-177 Revising Section 4.4 C/I Reserved Pool Size

Proposal Originator: Martin Hannigan

Proposal Version: 1.0