[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-171 Section 8.4 Modifications: ASN and legacy resources

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Mon Jun 11 17:03:46 EDT 2012

On Jun 9, 2012, at 12:31 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:
> [...]

Whoops. On re-reading, I realized that it could be interpreted as suggesting that about Bill, which I wasn't. I was intending to say that most people understand and appreciate the value of working within existing structures, and more to the point not quoted above, would not see value in the disruptive cost of going against the existing systems.

No matter how libertarian one might be, (successful) business people understand risk and cost of disruption.

Thus my point was that the expressed concern of businesses going their own way is a valid risk, but not a probable risk.

--
Jo Rhett