[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-171 Section 8.4 Modifications: ASN and legacy resources

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Fri Jun 8 19:11:24 EDT 2012

On 6/8/12, John Curran <far2inscrutable at me.com> wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2012, at 6:28 PM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
>> Wake me up if you ever actually tell a bankruptcy court that they must
>> not treat a legacy address block as a salable asset. I'll bring the
>> popcorn to the show.
>
> You're late to the show then, as we have prevailed
> in numerous courts asserting that  that "they must
> not treat a legacy address block as asalable asset,
> _except_ for transfers which meet policy."

John,

Nice spin. Remind me: In which case did the court ultimately decline
to treat properly registered legacy addresses as an asset salable to
the court-preferred buyer?

ARIN's 100% approval rate of bankruptcy-sale recipients has been most efficient.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004