[arin-ppml] Transactional transparency

Mike Burns mike at nationwideinc.com
Mon Jul 2 13:58:36 EDT 2012

>Zillow is probably the wrong analogy.  Why not the equivalent of a
NASDAQ Level 2 quote feed?  "Market maker" is how I described my
vision of the role for the parties that ultimately became known as
STLS Facilitators when we were discussing how one might implement paid
transfers.

>-r

Hi Robert,

I think a "Market maker" would be able to purchase addresses, but as
facilitators we cannot purchase addresses into inventory, no matter how
small or ephemerally held.
It's hard to make a market without this capability.

Regards,
Mike Burns