[arin-ppml] 2011-1 not adopted Was:Re: Board Adopts Draft Policies

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Jan 23 18:03:03 EST 2012

On Jan 10, 2012, at 3:29 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:

> There's no reason why policy modifications can't be submitted
> between now and Vancouver.

As I was recently asked for clarification on this, I'm replying
publicly to keep everyone in synch:

The AC cannot directly change 2011-1 at this time, since it is
a Recommended Draft Policy before the ARIN Board of Trustees.

That should not prevent discussion of language improvements on
this mailing list, as the Board could easily remand the policy
back to the AC if it were clear that the language needed to be
revised before further consideration.

FYI,
/John

John Curran