[arin-ppml] 2011-1 not adopted Was:Re: Board Adopts Draft Policies

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Fri Jan 20 14:01:21 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 7:15 PM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

>>> Paul, there isn't enough buffer memory in my browser for me to answer
>>> that question. It's also off topic for the most part, belonging as
>>> part of a discussion at the members meeting more than the policy
>>> forum.
>>
>> You could always use a real MUA and answer the question on arin-discuss
>> if you feel it's a membership matter rather than policy.
>
> Thanks for again being an example of what is wrong with ARIN at the
> exact right time.

Clarifying for those who didn't catch it: arin-discuss is a closed
forum available only to paying ISP members. NOT transparent. Correct
me if I'm wrong Marty, but you believe this attitude, this kind of
default thinking, is symptomatic of the AC majority's disrespect for
the general public.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004