[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - December 2011

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Tue Jan 3 17:26:52 EST 2012

I want to remind the PPML Community that there are currently two Draft
Policies in Last Call, the Last Call period will expire on 13 January 2012.

While I personally support these policies, I voted against sending them
to last call as I do not feel the AC sufficiently addressed the concerns
raised at the PPM in Philly, especially regarding the elimination of
slow-start for transfers.

There has been almost no comment on these two Draft Policies in last
call and now that we have made it past the Holidays I would appreciate
any feedback the community has regarding these two Draft Policies.

Thanks.

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE	    Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952