[arin-ppml] FW: RFQ - Precision-management.net

Leif Sawyer lsawyer at gci.com
Tue Jan 3 14:50:18 EST 2012

And so it begins....

Ugh.

________________________________
From: Edward Wootan [mailto:cto at precision-management.net]
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 9:54 PM
To: GCI Net IP Admin
Subject: RFQ - Precision-management.net

Greetings, NOC or IP Admin at ipadmin at gci.net
We would like to Lease some of your unused IP Ranges.
Precision Management of Texas (USA) offers on-demand solutions for brand marketers and website promotion chiefly through email marketing. Currently PM is seeking to expand Our network capability both overseas and here in the US with the addition of several points of presence (PoP) in geographically diverse locations. Precision Management makes no attempt to conceal identity or intentions as a show of good faith on our part that we will be good customers with an eye on building a relationship beyond this installation. It should go without saying that our use of your network will be totally AUP Compliant and any complaints will be handled in 12 hours or less. We only mail to Top Level Domain’s and do no General Internet mailing. Also i want you to be aware that we are an American Company with verifiable references who can attest to how we conduct our emailing business.
As is the nature of this business PM seeks to obtain as much diversity in the allocated IP space as possible, however PM can take up to eight /24s in a single contiguous /21. The Subnets need to have no abuse history.  We can take the IPs via GRE or;
One Virtual (or Dedicated) Server –
Dual Cores
1 GB RAM
100 GB HDD
IPv4 Subnets of 2, 4, or 8 /24s
Term period of 6-12 months

Thanks,
Edward Wootan
Chief Technical Officer
Precision Management LLC
3030 LBJ Freeway
Dallas, TX 75234
If you are interested in working with a Legitimate Marketer
please reply to this email or call me Direct at (704) 286-6098 any time.