[arin-ppml] Fwd: ARIN-prop-165 Eliminate Needs-Based Justification

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Sun Feb 26 21:42:15 EST 2012

After a private request for clarification, I do think that much
like with other markets, there should be some overall
"sanity" checks in place; define a minimum blocksize
that can be transferred, say a /24, somewhat analogous
to a single stock or commodity share; you can't trade in
volumes smaller than that on those markets, and I think
it would behoove us to have a similar "smallest possible
unit of transfer" concept.

Likewise, I share Geoff's sentiment that having accurate
data in the registry is paramount; so all valid transfers
would be publicly registered and visible in the registry.

Hopefully that helps clarify my position on the matter.

Thanks!

Matt