[arin-ppml] ARIN Fact Check: Term Limit Policies, etc.

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Feb 25 15:25:08 EST 2012

On Feb 25, 2012, at 3:06 PM, Jim Fleming <arinfactcheck at gmail.com> wrote:

> ARIN Fact Check: Term Limit Policies
>
> 1. ARIN was founded in 1997.
> 2. ARIN Founders have extracted substantial financial gains from the
> alleged non-profit corporation for many years
> 3. Recent 990 filings show former ARIN executives with $250,000+
> annual compensation
>
> ARIN Policy Question(s)
>
> What are the Term Limit and Compensation Limit Policies of ARIN ?

Jim -

The PPML mailing list is for Internet number resource policy questions.  Your query is not about number resource policy.

In the future, please feel free to send me questions such these or post them to arin-discuss, and I will get you answers.

  Summary answer to your query:

1) No term limits on trustees at present; note that trustees are not compensated for their service.

2) As President and CEO, I am indeed compensated; our compensation philosophy document is online here:
https://www.arin.net/about_us/corp_docs/compensation.html

Thanks!
/John

John Curran