[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-163 Dedicated resources for initial ISP allocations

Joe Maimon jmaimon at chl.com
Wed Feb 1 20:28:45 EST 2012

Randy Whitney wrote:
> I'm generally in support of this policy. Needs some work, IMO, but right
> now I do not have time to explore in more depth.
> --
> Randy.

Randy,

Thank you for your support. The policy proposal was written and
submitted quickly, and has only today arrived off the hopper.

In my defense, I did have the experience of writing a somewhat more
complete proposal, so this one flowed fairly quickly.

I welcome any feedback, positive or negative.

Best,

Joe