[arin-ppml] private whois record

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Aug 8 15:59:59 EDT 2012

On Aug 8, 2012, at 12:33 , Kevin Kargel <kkargel at polartel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Not quite... The ARIN community is comprised of anyone with an interest in IP policy in the ARIN region and an email address.

One can become a member of the ARIN community by merely subscribing to arin-ppml. There is no requirement that one be a member of ARIN or live within the ARIN service region to be a member of the ARIN community.

Owen