[arin-ppml] Revealing /32 customers?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Apr 26 19:26:52 EDT 2012

On Apr 26, 2012, at 4:16 PM, Jack Bates wrote:

> .. Some of them, such as meeting sessions would provide greater assurances of accurate details and should take less time to verify than reviewing a report of names

Jack -

  We may easily be employing "meeting sessions" as a form of
  validation; I would need to check with the registration team.

  My point is only that ARIN needs to understand if requesting
  customer data is not one of the options to be used when
  validating utilization data.  Presently, it may be asked for
  to support a request.  If this is not the desired state, we
  need to know that, and whether there is a specific alternative
  or whether we're to accept the ISPs assertion as-is.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO