[arin-ppml] CGN multiplier was: RE: Input on an article by Geoff Huston (potentially/myopically off-topic addendum)

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Wed Sep 14 10:40:28 EDT 2011

>> Michel Py wrote:
>> Just business. This is a decent enough parallel.

>> Tom Vest wrote:
Thanks! For the record, I would use terms like "perfect symmetry" or
"statistically certain harbinger of things to come" in place of "decent
enough parallel," but I'll take whatever I can get ;-)

I'm not a native English speaker; I understand I have limitations
especially when trying to convey things such as sarcasm or cynicism.

> As an expresion of cynical resignation/fatalism, I can certainly
> understand and (in weak moments) sympathize with your reaction.

That was the idea.

Michel.