[arin-ppml] ARIN-2011-1: ARIN Inter-RIR Transfers - Last Call

John Springer springer at inlandnet.com
Fri Oct 21 12:35:26 EDT 2011


On Fri, 21 Oct 2011, Randy Whitney wrote:

> On 10/20/2011 3:58 PM, William Herrin wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Scott Leibrand<scottleibrand at gmail.com> 
>> wrote:


>>>   If not, the choice is between
>>> moving forward or delaying.  I'm not sure how delaying another 6 months
>>> helps.
> I agree. Delaying until the next meeting would not look good. I'll
> repeat my first statement of support: I believe we should adopt the
> policy, warts and all. To which I will also assert: further alterations
> should be addressed through new policy proposals.
> Best Regards,
> Randy.

This is a central matter, I very much agree.

John Springer

> You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
> the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List (ARIN-PPML at arin.net).
> Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
> http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-ppml
> Please contact info at arin.net if you experience any issues.

More information about the ARIN-PPML mailing list