[arin-ppml] ARIN Multiple Discrete Networks Policy

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Oct 3 19:38:54 EDT 2011

On Oct 3, 2011, at 7:30 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:

> Can you contrast those numbers with the number of requests that never
> resulted in approval or at least have not as yet resulted in approval?

Not at present, as that requires somewhere detecting and coding
that this new request is actually chained to the prior ones that
were abandoned or declined. It's an non-trivial problem but I see
the value in trying to track this and will discuss with the team.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO