[arin-ppml] ARIN Multiple Discrete Networks Policy

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Oct 3 10:47:46 EDT 2011

On Oct 3, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

> I DO have a compelling reason, and it just so happens to line up
> perfectly with one of the example compelling reasons provided in the
> policy...

Richard -

In your request to ARIN, you did claim a compelling reason based on one
the examples in the policy.  As noted in ARIN's response, it was ARIN's
determination that you failed to demonstrate how your claimed reason
were compelling criteria for creating discrete networks.  You have the
option of appeal as noted in that communication (and on this list
recently)  I also referred you to the PPML mailing list so that you
could explore the option of developing a policy change that would
better meet your expectations.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran