[arin-ppml] Advisory Council seeks additional commentary on PP-158

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:14:53 EST 2011

PPML:

Anything to add to the discussion of this policy proposal? There were
82 messages related to the actual issue that had sparked this review
and subsequent edit. The primary theme of supporters was that ARIN
staff incorrectly interpreted the policy. The opposition weighed in
exactly inverse. Support slightly outweighed opposition on the
interpretation issue. As far as I can tell, there was ZERO discussion
about the resulting proposal after it was posted. Corrections or
additional suggestions welcome.

Continue or abandon?

Best,

Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com>