[arin-ppml] ARIN-2011-1: ARIN Inter-RIR Transfers - Revised Assessment

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Nov 10 12:01:56 EST 2011

On Nov 10, 2011, at 11:30 AM, Azinger, Marla wrote:

Along with the majority vote at the last conference.  I support this proposal.

For clarity, there were two calls for show of support at the Philly
meeting related to ARIN-2011-1.  Both had majority support; I am
including them here so that the community has ready access to
the referenced information:

The first was "Those in favor in principle to interregional transfers"
with 124 people present & remote; the results were 53 in favor and
1 against.

The second was "Those in favor of moving 2011-1 to last call and
making such corrections as may be necessary" with 124 people
present & remote; the results were 24 in favor and 17 against.

Minutes of the ARIN XXVIII Public Policy Meeting are available here:
<https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ARIN_XXVIII/ppm2_transcript.html>

FYI,
/John

John Curran