[arin-ppml] Petition draft 2011-1 last call

CJ Aronson cja at daydream.com
Tue Nov 8 20:57:10 EST 2011

I just want to say one more thing for those on PPML who don't know this.
 We have a call on the same day every month (third Thursday).  This month
that day is particularly bad for a number of people.  John Sweeting took a
poll and since more folks could make it on the 16th at our regular time
than on the 17th he has moved the call to the 16th.  I just wanted folks to
know that these are regularly scheduled calls and they are not a surprise
to anyone on the AC.   This was done in an effort to optimize the number of
folks who could be on the call.

Thanks
----Cathy