[arin-ppml] "whole community" (PPM versus PPML)

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Tue Nov 8 15:46:47 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Benson Schliesser <bensons at queuefull.net> wrote:
> I can't speak for Bill.  But from my perspective, neither
> of these categories (PPML members and/or PPM
> attendees) represent the "whole community".

Hi Benson,

I think there's a case to be made that between attendance at a
semi-annual meeting and participation on a public discussion list,
anyone who cares to make his or her voice heard on matters of ARIN
number policy has ample means to do so. We aren't the whole community,
but we're all of it who choose to speak up and be heard.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004