[arin-ppml] What do you think of 2011-1 (now in Last Call)?

Robert Seastrom ppml at rs.seastrom.com
Mon Nov 7 18:11:30 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

By my count, since it went to last call we've heard from 19 distinct people in threads involving 2011-1 ("ARIN INTER-RIR TRANSFERS").

Of those people, 12 were in favor, 5 were against, and 2 did not make a clear statement.

2011-1 is in Last Call until November 16th.  If you have an opinion on it the AC would love to hear from you.  Please reply to this message and state clearly in the first couple of sentences whether you support or oppose 2011-1 as written.  Everyone's opinion is appreciated.

We would like to take this up at our call on Wednesday the 16th, which is at 1600 EST.  To make sure your voice is heard, please respond no later than 1200 EST (0900 PST, 1700 UTC) on Wednesday, November 16th 2011.

Thank you,

-r (Shepherd, 2011-1).