[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-153 Correct erroneous syntax in NRPM 8.3

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon May 30 12:28:11 EDT 2011

If they can find two /15s that started out as /15s, then there's no problem. The issue comes if they, for example,
find someone with a /8 and want to get two disparate /15s from within that /8. The intent here is to require
the /8 holder to renumber enough to make a contiguous /14 available rather than transferring two disparate
/15s and disaggregating them.

Owen