[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-153 Correct erroneous syntax in NRPM 8.3

Brett Frankenberger rbf+arin-ppml at panix.com
Sun May 29 15:15:06 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:39:23AM -0700, Owen DeLong wrote:
> I actually do think that Bill's language might be closer to community intent.
> I was trying to do the minimal surgical language change, but, I would like
> to get feedback from the community as to which language they think is
> preferable.

So an organization with a largely unused legacy /8 would be limited to
one transfer per year?  (Even though, after transferring one /16, they
would be able to, for example, transfer another /16 (i.e. the /16
adjacent to the one they first transferred) without causing any further
deaggregation?)

> On May 29, 2011, at 6:53 AM, William Herrin wrote:
>
> > If you want to get close to the original intent, try something along
> > the lines of, "Organizations may transfer multiple address blocks but
> > no organization shall offer nor shall any organization receive more
> > than one address block per year where said address block is smaller
> > than its original registered size."

     -- Brett