[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-151 Limiting Needs Requirements for IPv4 Transfers

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue May 24 13:37:08 EDT 2011

I don't think you can handle it independent of the section 12 stuff, because if you don't include provisions in section 12,
the transfer immediately becomes subject to a utilization audit which could result in reclamation of the space based
on the non-existent need.

So, for the policy to have effect, the section 12 issues have to be addressed.

Owen