[arin-ppml] IPv4 Transfer Policy Change

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:24:06 EDT 2011

Question: What would be the effect of removing the needs requirement for the
transfer of resources from a legacy holder;  and  any transfer from the
legacy holder signs an RSA as mandatory requirement and thus remove LRSA.
rd

No, this is an incorrect understanding of the ruling. The Plzak declaration