[arin-ppml] IPv4 Transfer Policy Change to Keep Whois Accurate

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu May 19 15:41:53 EDT 2011

I am a relatively small time operator.  It does not benefit me one whit if the big boys buy IP's from the big boys.  It might keep me from getting IP's if/when I need them.

I am part of the overall community.

We are managing policy for the community, not just for the top ten ISP's or for a few traders who want to organize a market to make some quick cash.  Let's keep the small business and non-profit orgs in mind.  This is not all about the almighty dollar and how to get more of them.

Kevin