[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-148 LRSA resources must not be transferred to LRSA

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed May 11 13:40:02 EDT 2011

I will agree and try to clarify by stating that "Legacy" 'rights' apply to the 'Legacy' organization, not the number resource and are non-transferrable.  To my way of thinking when a numbered resource leaves the original 'Legacy' holders dominion it no longer carries any aegis granted to it by the 'Legacy' holders status.  At that moment the resource becomes common.