[arin-ppml] Serious question for the list.

Mike Burns mike at nationwideinc.com
Fri May 6 14:38:33 EDT 2011

Hi John,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply and those that came from others on this
issue.

Although I think we all see that some of these decisions are made not on
technical, but on philosophical or economic grounds.
I think there is an obvious danger in determining policy for billions based
on the participation of tens.

Upon further baking of my idea, (Unbaked you called it. Don't I get credit
at least for half-baking?)  I decided not to act on it, but I  remain in two
minds about the question.
I consider it a topic for further discussion if anybody is interested, and
if the debate here grows increasingly non-technical-but-partisan, then maybe
it can be re-examined.

Regards,
Mike